It all starts with our mission of Building Relationships Based on Trust and Results.
We believe in fostering a high-trust environment for our people so that they take the best care of our projects for our clients. It’s the Power of 2!
The success of our business is dependent on the trust and confidence we earn from our employees and customers. We gain credibility by adhering to our commitments, displaying honesty and integrity, and reaching company goals solely through honorable conduct.
Come Grow with K2M!
- Flexibility – As long as you’re meeting your team-member commitments, our technology and workplace culture allows for full flexibility. Work how, where, and when you need to get the job done.
- Empowerment – You have a seat at the table, your voice matters at K2M. This is the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) that we run our business: open dialogue with leaders, Level 10 meetings, quarterly conversations. Every person owns their piece of the culture at K2M.
- Variety – Working with in house cross functional teams, you can work on a variety of project types within our core markets and geographically across all K2M locations. You also can be a subject matter expert within a particular core market or specific service offered by K2M.
Benefits + Perks
- Profit based bonus plan
- Matched 401k – K2M matches 100% of the first 3% of your contribution and 50% on the next 2%. For example: If you contribute 5%, K2M will contribute an additional 4% on your behalf.
- 10 paid annual holidays
- Open PTO to balance work and life
- Parental leave: 2 weeks of paid leave for new parents
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life and short-term disability coverage
- A fundamental that is built into our business
- Flexible Schedule
- Casual Environment
- Contagious Accountability
K2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.