K2Mfacility offers a comprehensive range of facility assessment, construction monitoring and real property services to the facility, real estate and construction industries.
Visit our new site: K2Mfacility.com >
Knowledge is Power. Knowing the current condition of capital assets helps owners and facility managers know where to focus critical resources to manage various building components. Correcting these deficiencies and replacing systems at the end of their life systems should improve operational efficiencies, occupancy health, and reduces operating costs. Our deliverables offer a comprehensive way to understand asset(s) needs and informs decision making by providing prioritization, projections, and budgets for each component.
The K2M team has vast experience providing Facility Management and Assessment services to a wide variety of client types across the United States and world. We have assessed hundreds of millions of square feet of facilities.
- Facility Condition Assessments > Understanding the condition of your facility capital assets and planning for the future.
- Deferred Maintenance Assessments > Take stock of your assets and evaluate the conditions against the risk of inaction.
- Accessibility Assessments > Comprehensive surveys evaluate levels of compliance and provide recommendations for jurisdictional conformance.
- Post Occupancy Evaluations > Assess the prescribed design delivery method, and building operation against the actual facility performance and people impact post construction.
- Single System Assessments > Focused evaluation of individual components of an asset(s) such as HVAC, structure, envelope, doors, or cultural impact.
- Roofing Assessments > In-depth roof inspections, components, and accessory evaluations, with proactive cost and schedule loaded recommendations.