CAD Operator/Architectural Illustrator, positions in All Office Locations
We are looking for a CAD Operator/Architectural Illustrator with at least 2 years experience who wants to join our diverse and cohesive team. Position available in any of our offices: Northwest Arkansas, Cleveland, Charlotte, Florida Keys, Columbus, Indianapolis, Baltimore.
If you are eager to join a company with a great culture, fun work environment, and plenty of growth opportunities, you’ve met your match with K2M.
Mission: Fulfill project needs requested by the project leader. Prepare technically excellent documents.
- Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
- Utilizes knowledge of various architectural and engineering practices, construction techniques, building materials to complete drawings.
- Makes any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
- Draws finished designs from sketches.
- Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Assist junior staff in understanding of CAD system and proper detailing techniques.
- Associates Degree (2-year) from a technical college or university; or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years work experience in the field of Architecture / Design / Engineering
- Revit skills a plus
Submit your resume through the form below.