We are looking for a Registered Architect for our Cleveland office in Ohio City. If you are eager to join, lead, and work with a great team in a fun and encouraging work environment while furthering your professional development, K2M is your place!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and coordinate duties, and responsibilities of team members.
- Directs and coordinates activities of junior project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Review schedule and coordinate work load to complete project on time.
- Establishes priorities for specific client projects.
- Selects, evaluates, and implements procedures and techniques used on projects.
- Specification material research and coordination with manufacturers.
- Administers construction contracts and conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Architecture from a five year NAAB accredited College or university.
- (7) or more years work experience in the field of Architecture.
- ARE (Architectural Registration Exam) registration/license completed and approved by State Board.
Submit your resume through the form below.