Entry/Mid Level Electrical Engineers
We are looking for entry/mid level Electrical Engineers who wants to join our diverse and cohesive team. Positions available in: Indianapolis, IN; NW Arkansas; Charlotte, NC; Cleveland, OH
Summary: Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of electrical designs and systems. Performs engineering design evaluations. May develop a range of electrical solutions. Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects and prepares data/information and performs engineering calculations.
- Responsible for the production of CAD drawings that are of high quality being consistent, complete and accurate.
- Develops technical specifications & data sheets.
- Assists in field work, checking installations, and problem solving activities.
- Performs calculation checking and vendor drawing reviews.
- Knowledgeable in the design of electrical systems including lighting, power, life safety, security, and communication systems for commercial and public buildings
- Coordination between all A/E disciplines on a project.
- Ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Assist in the preparation of project reports for management, client, or others.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Construction administration, shop drawings review, response to request for information
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Engineering (preferred)
- (3) or more years work experience in the field of Engineering
Submit your resume through the form below.