Architectural Designer in Charlotte
We are looking for an Architectural Designer, with 5+ years experience, who wants to join our diverse and cohesive team. Positions available in Charlotte, NC.
Summary: Exercises independent judgment in evaluation, selection, and use of standard techniques, solves problems when encountered, and receives guidance on all projects. Performs work requiring evaluation, selection, and adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria Initiative in solving problems encountered. Receives technical guidance on project issues.
Coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally with supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Confers with project staff to carry out work plan.
- Member of project team to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
- Utilizes knowledge of various architectural and engineering practices, construction techniques, building materials to complete drawings.
- Makes any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
- Draws finished designs from sketches.
- Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Implements procedures and techniques used on projects.
- Specification material research and coordination with manufacturers.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) or Master’s degree (M.A.) in Architecture from a NAAB accredited College or University.
- (5) years work experience in the field of Architecture.
- On path for licensure.
Submit your resume through the form below.